Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blogging my weight loss journey - Month 4

Well, this month proved to be a challenge. I hit the usual frustration road blocks, and I had two bouts of illness that kept my exercising to a minimum. Once you stop exercising, it is really hard to get the momentum going again! I only lost six pounds and 3 inches this month, but I reached another one of my goals, and I have lost as much as I did when I was trying last year. I am down to 182 lbs, which is a total loss of 36 pounds and 43". Still a grand accomplishment! Next goal is to fit back into my size 16 jeans. I can get them on, I just haven't been able to comfortably button and zip them yet.

I have had many compliments and comments about how great I look, and I really appreciate that! (Especially since I feel like I have lost a lot of weight, but then I see a photo of myself and I get disappointed because I still look so fat!) Hopefully I won't have any more problems with my stomach and I can get back into the swing of exercising and lose a lot more weight by the end of this month! I want to look good for our trip to Las Vegas!

No comments: