Saturday, June 23, 2007

Organizing

Today we got a lot of organizing done. Yesterday I pulled everything out of the "Christmas" closet and we sorted through things. We still have to get allof it back into the closet though. Today it was all of mom's jewelry and we got that all sorted and put away, so we are ahead of the game there. Next is all the photos.

We also went to the local nursery and I am inspired to create some hanging baskets when I get home. They are all over the place here and I love the way that they look! I will have to take some photos of them to bring home.

Katrina decided today that she wanted every hair clippy we brought with us in her hair today. It looked like she had on a little sparkly crown. It was cute.

It has been much chillier today than it was when we first got here. There was even a bit of rain today, but probably not enough to really help put out any of the forest fires that are still causing problems with the air quality. At least it wasn't as smokey today as it was yesterday.

Last night, really late, I put my bio on my reunion web page. I found out that one of my classmates lives only an hour and a half away from me in Modesto, CA, so I would like people to be able to get a hold of me if they would like to. Heck, with our SmugMug site and this blog, it's not like I'm hiding out or anything.

Tomorrow we are going to have the combined birthday party for the girls. We brought all the stuff from the My Little Pony party in Kerman and are going to do it here! Fun!

See all the pics here.

No comments: