Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Laugh Out Loud moment of the day!!

My good friend Camille is pregnant and yesterday when she came to pick up her kids from our house after an OB appointment, we were talking about how she was doing, etc. In the course of conversation, and as the kids were congregating in the entry way to get their shoes one etc., I mentioned about how when Rebecca was born, the doctor nearly didn't make it. I said that they barely had time to get his gown on before she came out. Rebecca asked what he needed a gown for, and I said, "because a lot more comes out than just a baby. There's blood and goo and water and palcenta." Rebecca blurted out, "plus Santa?!" We all started laughing so hard that I couldn't even say it again. It was too funny!

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

Lol! That's hilarious! Hahaha. Sporting a big belly you would imagine that Santa is in there as well......!

camfox said...

I've told this story half a dozen times already. SOOO funny!