Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogging my weight loss journey. . .Month. . .yeah. . .whatever

Two things happened this week that have finally given me, I think, the impetus to get my act together and quit eating like an idiot! First was this photo:



Good heavens! Am I really trying to gain back EVERY pound I lost? For crying out loud!

The second was the fact that a friend of mine has lost over 100 pounds this year, and I gave her some of my "fat" clothes as she was on her way down. A few days ago I was bemoaning my weight gain to her, and so she gave the fat clothes back to me. How depressing is that!?

I try for a couple of days to eat right and then something knocks me off track! I just have to try harder. I just love chocolate SOOOOOO much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lora how I can understand this so much! I am doing the same thing! Bought an elliptical machine to exercise, doing well it....but it is my eating, I snack wayyyyyy tooooo muuucchhhh at work! My boss has yummies all the time! Arg! Maybe we should motivate each other!

jgomez said...

LOL!! Hang in there Lora

Unknown said...

I can TOTALLY understand!! I have to get something going myself or I’m going to explode!! REALLY!!.. I CAN’T believe what I just did to myself this winter… uugghh!!!