Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey! I'm still here!

I was at the office late last night. Not really late, just later than usual; until about 6:pm. The custodian came in to empty the trash & vacuum the floors. He came into my office and vacuumed around me as I was getting ready to leave.

I was riding my motorcycle and was putting on my gear. I put my earplugs in and my helmet on in my office so I could just go out and jump on the bike. As I stepped out of my office into the hallway, under the motion detector for the burglar alarm, the alarm went off! The custodian locked me in AND set the alarm! After he saw me in my office!

Thankfully, I had my earplugs in and helmet on. The alarm isn't so loud that way.

Of course, if I had waited to put them on outside, rather than out them on at my desk, I would have heard the custodian setting the alarm in the first place.

- Kevin

No comments: